Female jogger poops on family's lawn for seven weeks

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
IBS or perhaps a sign of protest for all the inequities in the world?
Since she's passing up porta potties to do it out in the open, I think we can rule out physical factors. Above, I said it's exhibitionist and it's the first female case I've ever heard of. I thought it was almost totally confined to males...

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Since she's passing up porta potties to do it out in the open, I think we can rule out physical factors. Above, I said it's exhibitionist and it's the first female case I've ever heard of. I thought it was almost totally confined to males...
You mean to tell me you have never defecated in a potted plant in the mall before? I thought everyone had done this at least once.

Btw, another reason to curtail illegal immigrants. ;)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That's exhibitionism also, with public restrooms easily available. Again, I've never heard of a female doing something like that, until now...

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
We've had couple of posters point out it's possible to have an emergency and have to improvise when out running or something like that. So I'm going to tell a true story about an emergency a friend had...

We had gone to Tuscaloosa for a day time ballgame. His wife packed some seafood to tailgate with, but I bought something local, my buddy ate the shrimp.

After the game, we were on the interstate in bumper to bumper, slow moving traffic like you see leaving Tuscaloosa and going back home.

The shrimp was bad, they gave my friend what he described as an uncontrollable urge he had to deal with. We were in his truck, so he slid over to the passenger side while I took the driver seat. He then squatted next to the interstate, with everybody going five miles an hour passing him, and giving him verbal advice. I tried my best not to laugh, I felt so sorry for him, but still...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We've had couple of posters point out it's possible to have an emergency and have to improvise when out running or something like that. So I'm going to tell a true story about an emergency a friend had...

We had gone to Tuscaloosa for a day time ballgame. His wife packed some seafood to tailgate with, but I bought something local, my buddy ate the shrimp.

After the game, we were on the interstate in bumper to bumper, slow moving traffic like you see leaving Tuscaloosa and going back home.

The shrimp was bad, they gave my friend what he described as an uncontrollable urge he had to deal with. We were in his truck, so he slid over to the passenger side while I took the driver seat. He then squatted next to the interstate, with everybody going five miles an hour passing him, and giving him verbal advice. I tried my best not to laugh, I felt so sorry for him, but still...
After a similar emergency while out running, I started packing the small backpacking TP roll. Thankfully, it happened in the woods... :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Maybe this is a man in the traditional sense and this particular individual just self identifies as a woman? or perhaps this particular individual used to be a man and now isn't?

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I've rarely ever had to go while running, but the couple of times that I had to go, I was in a forest or nature preserve-type set up. Someone's front lawn? I'll hold it.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I'm sure we've all had a moment where we had to go and used whatever was available.

But in the same place on a regular basis? Either there is a personal dispute the homeowner isn't telling us or the woman is just nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

A "friend." Sure.

​Seriously, I'm sure he was relieved.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.