Female jogger poops on family's lawn for seven weeks

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Sounds like the title of this thread should be changed. Wasn't a female jogger.
Don't care how many times he listened to Shania Twain's "Man! I Feel Like A Woman!" (followed by "The Woman In Me")

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Why are you so full of hate and negativity?
Lol. It's just that side of me that wants mental wellness for everybody and I don't think indulging illness is a valid treatment. Hopefully this poor fellow can find his way without everyone telling him it's ok and perfectly normal to not only feel like a woman but to surgically try and make himself one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
So, the busted jogger is claiming a traumatic brain injury from gender reassignment surgery? Bruce is that you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-outside-homes-brain-injury.html?mrn_rm=als1
Man, that's playing a couple of "get out of jail free" cards at the same time.
It still leaves the pooper the old regulars, "I was a victim of sexual harassment," and "I'm an alcoholic/substance abuser," and the newer "I'm a crestfallen Hillary supporter trying to recover form the election last November" cards.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Man, that's playing a couple of "get out of jail free" cards at the same time.
It still leaves the pooper the old regulars, "I was a victim of sexual harassment," and "I'm an alcoholic/substance abuser," and the newer "I'm a crestfallen Hillary supporter trying to recover form the election last November" cards.
You forgot to add... maybe it was somebody upset about the South having lost the Civil War.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.