Aug 24, 2015
Not hawt, after reading the article, and even seeing a photo of the evidence

in fact, she looks kinda crappy

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
i have had to tcb in a lot of outdoor places in my years of running, but i never used someone's yard
I have had some emergencies. Anyone who's done a lot of hiking or running distances has. However, this is obviously intentional and exhibitionist...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This is more serious serial pooping than I thought. She's also used numerous backyards and - a Walgreens. She is one more sick sister...

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
Must have been watching Daniel Tiger. “If you have to go potty, stop and go right away…” </blue font>

(Just finished potty training our three year old so that song is still stuck in my head. *bangs head on wall*)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Those photos of her are easily good enough that someone is sure to recognize her. In essence.....she's already been caught...just not apprehended yet.

Vile behaviour, for sure.....:rolleyes:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Must have been watching Daniel Tiger. “If you have to go potty, stop and go right away…” </blue font>

(Just finished potty training our three year old so that song is still stuck in my head. *bangs head on wall*)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
now it's stuck in my head too dammit. thanks ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.