OKC Cops kill a deaf man

BamaInCummingGA#1

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming,GA
I wasn't there and don't know the whole story but this is really getting out of hand with cops being quick to pull a gun. I get the taze to a degree and have never been in this position and can't say if I would have heard the bystanders or not but if your partner/backup has the tazer out then go with the tazer instead of the gun. If that don't work then maybe go to plan b but..........

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
A deaf guy can swing a pipe as well as one who can hear.

This appears to be another case where the tazer should be the first option since it was available, not tazer and firearm combo.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I don't think being deaf makes a person stupid. Surely he knew better than to walk toward people with guns holding a pipe, or club. The public needs educating as how to approach and deal with authority.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I wasn't there and don't know the whole story but this is really getting out of hand with cops being quick to pull a gun. I get the taze to a degree and have never been in this position and can't say if I would have heard the bystanders or not but if your partner/backup has the tazer out then go with the tazer instead of the gun. If that don't work then maybe go to plan b but..........

With all due respect....

don't you find it a little bit ridiculous to first say you didn't have all the facts and yet offer an opinion of what someone who WAS there and DID have facts you may not have SHOULD have done?

I mean, seriously, folks.

I agree with 92tide that the cop will walk. Of course, it may be a situation where there's no choice, too.

I'll also bet we find out a whole lot more to the story than MSDNC is telling us here, too.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
With all due respect....

don't you find it a little bit ridiculous to first say you didn't have all the facts and yet offer an opinion of what someone who WAS there and DID have facts you may not have SHOULD have done?

I mean, seriously, folks.

I agree with 92tide that the cop will walk. Of course, it may be a situation where there's no choice, too.

I'll also bet we find out a whole lot more to the story than MSDNC is telling us here, too.
Ricky Bobby approves of this message.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.