We will Take Bama Down in Nashville...Count on It!!!
Page 1 of 11 12345678 ... LastLast

We will Take Bama Down in Nashville...Count on It!!!

The preparation this week has been the best I've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from T-Town including our #1 Defense!

To all Bama Fans making the trip, enjoy Nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down Nick Saban and his dynasty ranked #1 Crimson Tide.

Here's a good read about this Saturday's game in the Tennessean.

Anchor Down!!!
    Last edited by VandyRon; September 22nd, 2017 at 11:45 AM.

2. Advertisement

Re: We will Take Bama Down in Nashville...Count on It!!!

That's cute. He thinks they have a chance lol. Oh, and since when do people proclaim having the #1 rated whatever after 3 games. That's comical..

Might want to save some of that oomph for Kentucky.

Edit: I don't know FPI only has us having an 88.5% chance to win. I'm scared.

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame

RTR91 beat me to it. So:

Alternative Facts

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar

Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer. :)

Quote Originally Posted by VandyRon View Post
    The preparation this week has been the best I've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from T-Town including our #1 Defense!

To all Bama Fans making the trip, enjoy Nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down Nick Saban and his dynasty ranked #1 Crimson Tide.

Anchor Down!!!
    i hope you aren't counting on those surprises to carry the day.
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

VandyRon - if you're here to talk football, please do so - this isn't a trash talk forum, we actually discuss the sport here.

If you're just here to post vapid WE'RE GOING TO BEAT BAMA stuff, then two things will occur:
    1- we'll move this to the Rivalry Room (where some trash talking is permitted), and
    2- I'll not hold my breath for you to come back after the game.
    To err is human, to really foul things up requires a computer.

'member this time we faced a top rated defense?

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

Quote Originally Posted by VandyRon View Post

Anchor Down!!!
    I like having confidence in your team. Otherwise, why watch? Good luck and here's to hoping no one gets injured

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All my fears are gone now.

ND, Michigan State and Washington fans all came on here to tell us how great they were. For some reason, they didn't return our calls for dinner the weeks following the games.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame B1GTide's Avatar

Wow! A Vandy fan talking trash about football. That has to be a first.