We will Take Bama Down in Nashville...Count on It!!!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Crimsonaudio, Please don't get your panties in a wad over this. If you want to ban me then go ahead. I'm just having some fun as I have in past years on this board when Vandy plays Bama, I've never received your kind of reply. I'm a big Bama Fan and love that Bama sets the bar for excellence at all levels of football. RTR!

Our only hope is Bama being extremely over confident, not up for the game, Vandy plays a perfect game, the ball bounces our way and the refs don't take the game away. It's happen before, and it certainly can happen again. Anchor Down!!!

Wishing all Bama fans safe travel to Nashville and back home! RT
R!
If you would have walked in the front door saying what you're saying as you're being thrown out the back door. You wouldn't have gotten that type response.

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
I predict a big Vandy win against Tennessee and maybe the final nail in Butch's coffin. Much like what happen to Fulmer, Chizik and Richt. Coaches on the hot seat do not like playing Vandy. :)

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
That's cute. He thinks they have a chance lol. Oh, and since when do people proclaim having the #1 rated whatever after 3 games. That's comical..
That is interesting, particularly if you put it in the context of more than couple posters on this forum who question whether or not we`re truly the # 1 team in the nation right now !

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
There's a saying around our house: "Nobody hates Vandy". This is especially common at those times of year where the media is full of negative Bama coverage about one thing or another. Nobody hates Vandy because they are (almost) never a threat.

I'm not saying Vandy can't win or even that Vandy won't win. From what little I've seen, they seem to be solid. But, it is going to take a monumental effort and a full 60 minutes of toughness to do it. And, on top of that, everyone in Nashville feeling full of themselves b/c the Commodores beat Kansas State, and then thinking that will automatically translate to beating Bama... well, that's a bit of a stretch in my opinion. It's not like they blew KState out.

And by the way Ron, "panties in a wad"?? C'mon man. :rolleyes:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I predict a big Vandy win against Tennessee and maybe the final nail in Butch's coffin. Much like what happen to Fulmer, Chizik and Richt. Coaches on the hot seat do not like playing Vandy. :)
Muuuch better chance of this happening than what you came in hooting in your OP. I`m trying hard to remember a trash talking Vandy football fan. Oh wait..... maybe that`s because...

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
This might be the most hilarious thread in a while. Brings back fond memories of that lone Oregon fan that wanted Bama at the beginning of every season.....what was his name..."Blitzkrieg...something"??

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Lol, seems beating a barely-in-the-top-25 K State has them believing in miracles. Vandy partying like its 1922!

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
The preparation this week has been the best I've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from T-Town including our #1 Defense!

To all Bama Fans making the trip, enjoy Nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down Nick Saban and his dynasty ranked #1 Crimson Tide.

Here's a good read about this Saturday's game in the Tennessean.

Anchor Down!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.