We will Take Bama Down in Nashville...Count on It!!!

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
The preparation this week has been the best I've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from T-Town including our #1 Defense!

To all Bama Fans making the trip, enjoy Nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down Nick Saban and his dynasty ranked #1 Crimson Tide.

Here's a good read about this Saturday's game in the Tennessean.

Anchor Down!!!

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
That's cute. He thinks they have a chance lol. Oh, and since when do people proclaim having the #1 rated whatever after 3 games. That's comical..

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The preparation this week has been the best I've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from T-Town including our #1 Defense!

To all Bama Fans making the trip, enjoy Nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down Nick Saban and his dynasty ranked #1 Crimson Tide.

Anchor Down!!!
i hope you aren't counting on those surprises to carry the day. ;)

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
VandyRon - if you're here to talk football, please do so - this isn't a trash talk forum, we actually discuss the sport here.

If you're just here to post vapid WE'RE GOING TO BEAT BAMA stuff, then two things will occur:
1- we'll move this to the Rivalry Room (where some trash talking is permitted), and
2- I'll not hold my breath for you to come back after the game.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

Anchor Down!!!
I like having confidence in your team. Otherwise, why watch? Good luck and here's to hoping no one gets injured

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
All my fears are gone now.

ND, Michigan State and Washington fans all came on here to tell us how great they were. For some reason, they didn't return our calls for dinner the weeks following the games.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wow! A Vandy fan talking trash about football. That has to be a first.

GCtidefan

1st Team
Sep 23, 2010
Adger, AL
Glad to see you're still around VandyRon!
I miss having you guys on the schedule every year.
Try not to be too disappointed when 'Bama leaves Nashville as the only undefeated team Saturday night.

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
VandyRon - if you're here to talk football, please do so - this isn't a trash talk forum, we actually discuss the sport here.

If you're just here to post vapid WE'RE GOING TO BEAT BAMA stuff, then two things will occur:
1- we'll move this to the Rivalry Room (where some trash talking is permitted), and
2- I'll not hold my breath for you to come back after the game.
Crimsonaudio, Please don't get your panties in a wad over this. If you want to ban me then go ahead. I'm just having some fun as I have in past years on this board when Vandy plays Bama, I've never received your kind of reply. I'm a big Bama Fan and love that Bama sets the bar for excellence at all levels of football. RTR!

Our only hope is Bama being extremely over confident, not up for the game, Vandy plays a perfect game, the ball bounces our way and the refs don't take the game away. It's happen before, and it certainly can happen again. Anchor Down!!!

Wishing all Bama fans safe travel to Nashville and back home! RTR!

VandyRon

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 4, 2007
Glad to see you're still around VandyRon!
I miss having you guys on the schedule every year.
Try not to be too disappointed when 'Bama leaves Nashville as the only undefeated team Saturday night.
Thanks! Actually wish we could play each year, love the Tide! We won't be disappointed, we've had too many bad teams. It's always great to watch football perfection from a Nick Saban coached team. RTR!

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That's like a Northwestern fan coming in a Buckeye board and doing the same thing.
I think it is kinda cool - a sort of false bravado combined with a real hope that they might be that good this year. Sadly, teams like Alabama crush the hopes and dreams of the Vandys of the world every year.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I think it is kinda cool - a sort of false bravado combined with a real hope that they might be that good this year. Sadly, teams like Alabama crush the hopes and dreams of the Vandys of the world every year.
Yea I don't mind it either. Makes the whole thing more fun IMO.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.