We will Take Bama Down in Nashville...Count on It!!!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Honestly, I would have always expected fans from teams like ND, LSU, Auburn, Oregon, USC, Oklahoma ... heck maybe even Washington but NEVER a Vandy fan to come in talking trash. Definitely not from Vandy which has always been an oddball when it comes to SEC football. Let's be honest.

Sir, you have some stones. I respect your enthusiasm for your team. You REALLY SHOULD come back, take your licks and stay. I think you will find some fans here. This is the best board in all of sports - pro and college. At least now, you should be ready to take what you dished out.

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Honestly, I would have always expected fans from teams like ND, LSU, Auburn, Oregon, USC, Oklahoma ... heck maybe even Washington but NEVER a Vandy fan to come in talking trash. Definitely not from Vandy which has always been an oddball when it comes to SEC football. Let's be honest.

Sir, you have some stones. I respect your enthusiasm for your team. You REALLY SHOULD come back, take your licks and stay. I think you will find some fans here. This is the best board in all of sports - pro and college. At least now, you should be ready to take what you dished out.
And if he does, 99% of the members here will respect him and welcome him aboard.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Hey man likes his team, I respect that, just not sure how bright he is thinking they could beat bama even when we are not on our best. Think the game hurt him enough so if he shows up be nice, he is for sure hurting right now.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I was at the game. Vandy looked beaten early in the second quarter. But I wish he'd come back around. I hope they win out, to be honest. Their coaching staff will have serious work to do to get them ready for next week (as will ours, actually).

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
the preparation this week has been the best i've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from t-town including our #1 defense!

To all bama fans making the trip, enjoy nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down nick saban and his dynasty ranked #1 crimson tide.

Here's a good read about this saturday's game in the tennessean.

Anchor down!!!

false news...

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
You serious, Clark? :biggrin:
The preparation this week has been the best I've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from T-Town including our #1 Defense!

To all Bama Fans making the trip, enjoy Nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down Nick Saban and his dynasty ranked #1 Crimson Tide.

Here's a good read about this Saturday's game in the Tennessean.

Anchor Down!!!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Nothing more fun than a good beat down unless it is watching so many at their words. NOT so long ago Bama dynasty had died, no way we ever get back to that level. When will they learn, this is not a one hit wonder like auburn, or LSU or even Florida during Tebow. This is a team that is deep, well prepared and still yanking in 4 and 5 stars each yr. Will we lose a game now and then, of course, but this dynasty will roll until Nick decides to hang it up. The guy knows football and players, and how to win. So all join me in enjoying this ride for a bit longer, I saw Bear yrs, this may be a once in a lifetime for younger fans. The odds of us doing this post Nick is not real likely. These type of coaches do not come along to often.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Crimsonaudio, Please don't get your panties in a wad over this. If you want to ban me then go ahead. I'm just having some fun as I have in past years on this board when Vandy plays Bama, I've never received your kind of reply. I'm a big Bama Fan and love that Bama sets the bar for excellence at all levels of football. RTR!

Our only hope is Bama being extremely over confident, not up for the game, Vandy plays a perfect game, the ball bounces our way and the refs don't take the game away. It's happen before, and it certainly can happen again. Anchor Down!!!

Wishing all Bama fans safe travel to Nashville and back home! RTR!
As I mentioned, I'm not holding my breath for you to come back...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
The preparation this week has been the best I've ever seen. A few surprises are in store. With nothing to lose, we are throwing everything at the boys from T-Town including our #1 Defense!

To all Bama Fans making the trip, enjoy Nashville and taking over our stadium with your fans. Curious to see how the polls will rank us after taking down Nick Saban and his dynasty ranked #1 Crimson Tide.

Here's a good read about this Saturday's game in the Tennessean.

Anchor Down!!!
:biggrin:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.