Welcome to NashVegas

BigDore

Sep 21, 2017
All of us Vanderbilt fans are hoping the Tide faithful have a great visit to our fair city even if it is at our expense. The media seems to want to hype up our fans as thinking we have a shot. Well I guess we feel that way, all be it a very small shot. Always liked Bama, especially your dominance over the Vols. When your here, be sure to check out Rotiers, San Antonio Taco, or Sportsmans Grille. Those are the best spots around campus. People will tell you to hit up the honky tonks on Broadway and Second Avenue. I will tell you they are tourist traps, always have been. DO NOT park in Centennial Park for the game. (Across the street from stadium) They will tow you. Hope you guys have a great visit, hope our Defense can keep you in check for at least 3 quarters.
Anchor Down, and any day but tomorrow RTR:)

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
The last time I was in Nashvegas was July 29th to watch Manchester City crush Spurs at Titan Stadium. I enjoy the city but was disappointed in the restaurants in vicinity of the stadium. Thanks for the tip re Centennial Park. Very decent of you to impart this information. Hopefully, the eateries you recommend are far better than The Feed whatever. Dreadful food. The one in Chattanooga is much better.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
All of us Vanderbilt fans are hoping the Tide faithful have a great visit to our fair city even if it is at our expense. The media seems to want to hype up our fans as thinking we have a shot. Well I guess we feel that way, all be it a very small shot. Always liked Bama, especially your dominance over the Vols. When your here, be sure to check out Rotiers, San Antonio Taco, or Sportsmans Grille. Those are the best spots around campus. People will tell you to hit up the honky tonks on Broadway and Second Avenue. I will tell you they are tourist traps, always have been. DO NOT park in Centennial Park for the game. (Across the street from stadium) They will tow you. Hope you guys have a great visit, hope our Defense can keep you in check for at least 3 quarters.
Anchor Down, and any day but tomorrow RTR:)
Rotiers burger on french bread . . a legend. Browns diner further south on Hillsboro road still a winner for a good sloppy burger?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.