All things considered, is Vandy a step up ( or more ) from Colorado State?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
If they are, that could be good. It would be better competition and preparation for our younger guys. Of course, only if we win!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
If they are, that could be good. It would be better competition and preparation for our younger guys. Of course, only if we win!
Well, Colorado State lost to Colorado; whereas, Vandy beat what is supposed to be a decent Kansas State team, so I would say that Vandy should be a better challenge than CSU. We will find out tomorrow, and I am looking forward to the game to see how we progress from week 3.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
On DEFENSE, I think VANDY is much better than CSU. On OFFENSE, I'm not sure, but I do not think Vandy is as good as CSU's offense.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Upsets happen and we know how much the G5's want to beat the P5's. Still Vandy has a five year recruit average of 47.0 while Colorado St is 88.4. That is a large gap so I will take Vandy to win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.