Outside Perception of Arkansas

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
She is a looker. Hopefully for him, he doesn't run out of money.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
When I first read your post I thought it said, “She is a hooker.” Then, I thought, “Well it finally makes since now how he landed her.. He better not run out of money.” LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The problem is that he had to convert a very finesse Bobby Petrino team to a power run team. Not a very easy transition. So he probably gets way more leeway than what most here really believe.
This is his fifth year at Arky - that excuse carries no water at this point.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is his fifth year at Arky - that excuse carries no water at this point.
Especially since his early teams actually executed his offense better than his current players. They were a tough out his first few years.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It's hard to know what to think because he's never really established an identity. It's week to week.
I'll say this---he needs to win this week and so does Kevin Sumlin.
This game could be called the "Employed or Unemployed Bowl".
It's a shame but that's the modern college landscape.
I don't think he's on hot seat. Gus and Kevin are only one right now. But it could change for Ark Coach at end of year if they implode.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I may be in the minority here buy I think she needs to eat a few sandwiches at least before she's a ten.
True, we may be in the minority, but I too never fully agreed with the old saying, " You can never be too rich or too skinny " when it came to women. Well, maybe I can agree with the first part...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Especially since his early teams actually executed his offense better than his current players. They were a tough out his first few years.
I tend to agree. I thought his second year he had begun to "turn the corner" and his teams were developing a philosophy. The last two years they've seemed to get worse and this year's edition looks to be a hot mess. I think what is most surprising is how poor this team defends and pass blocks. Austin Allen deserves combat pay for what he has endured the last two years.

But with a contract that runs through 2020 and $15 million buyout, I think you could be stuck with him a couple more years.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I don't know what they had on during the A&M game but that was the worst I have seen in a while.
That was a special uniform to honor Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboy owner and Arky Alum) for his selection to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It was suppose to be a design similar to the Cowboy's home uniform (which is funny because the Cowboys wear white at home).

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Ever spent the winter in Wisconsin?
Word after Saturday's Debacle is that Jerry's working on a deal to send Bert back there as Packers' cheerleader quality assurance coach. With Houston Nutt (re)warming up in the pigpen for destination Fayetteville...

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
When I first read your post I thought it said, “She is a hooker.” Then, I thought, “Well it finally makes since now how he landed her.. He better not run out of money.” LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well he did meet her in Vegas....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.