Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Vandy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
So, I am watching SEC Nation this morning. I like Tebow as a person, but he is definitely awkward on TV. He is always on the verge of screaming when he is speaking.

I can see why Greg moved on to calling games and has his own show now with Marcus. He has always been a natural.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
So, I am watching SEC Nation this morning. I like Tebow as a person, but he is definitely awkward on TV. He is always on the verge of screaming when he is speaking.

I can see why Greg moved on to calling games and has his own show now with Marcus. He has always been a natural.
Agree, I like TT, but not on these live shows. I was hoping his baseball career would takeoff so that he wouldn't have time for SECN.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Checking in from Canada, where the heat wave continues in my part of the country...

Super pumped for the game, esp given the build-up n trash talk from some of their fans n players...

Wishing everyone a fabulous game day, and Rolllllll Tide!!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I personally think sports media is Greg`s calling.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Roll tide, all. I expect nothing less than a convincing victory today and marginal improvement on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.