Game Thread: Hot Seat Bowl - Arkansas vs ATM From Big D

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Me too. FSU's season is in trouble. Their new starting QB's passes look BAD.

Plus I didn't realize how horrible their schedule was set by the ACC. They had a BYE after Week 2, which turned out to already be a BYE because of hurricane Irma.

So they haven't played since we beat them and now finish the year with 10 straight games. They should be ripe for the picking for the Gators at the end.
They have a bye and 10 straight due to Miami game reschedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
ATM is repeatedly doing stupid things.....naturally as I write this, they break a big play.....

but they're STILL doing STUPID things that reflect on the head coach.....over and over...

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
There is another example of wasted time for instant replay where the bad call still stood, so why have it? Please give each coach one challenge per half and stop this ridiculous crap where every play can be reviewed. Please! Okay, I won't say anything about it again the rest of the day. Go Hawgs, Get 'em Aggies, or whatever they say, and Roll Tide!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Wow! Has Bret always been that big? That wasn't a good camera angle.
I think he got noticeably bigger after his first two seasons at Arky.

He would be perfect if he would just cut his hair into a Mohawk. A true razorback.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
There is another example of wasted time for instant replay where the bad call still stood, so why have it? Please give each coach one challenge per half and stop this ridiculous crap where every play can be reviewed. Please! Okay, I won't say anything about it again the rest of the day. Go Hawgs, Get 'em Aggies, or whatever they say, and Roll Tide!
The first call wasn't bad and the 2nd call couldn't be overturned because the ref interfered. Typically I hate the way replay slows the game down but the first was definitely targeting and the 2nd was fluky.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.