Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Vandy...

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
RTR.... Great performance all around.
Sorry I missed the game thread today. I'm assuming it was one big Bama love fest with no eeyores in sight.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
RTR.... Great performance all around.
Sorry I missed the game thread today. I'm assuming it was one big Bama love fest with no eeyores in sight.
The most disappointing things to occur in the game were a punt, and going under 500 rushing yards by taking a knee on the Vandy goal line. A+++++ seller would buy again

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
The complete domination here actually reminded me of the 59-0 win against Texas A and M in 2014. When we fire with all cylinders, this is what can happen.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
I've been down on the O-line and Daboll. O-line SHOWED OUT today.

I've been waiting on Jeudy, and it's frustrating to me that so far, Tua is the only one who can hit these routes. This is NOT me calling for a change.

Defense was its usual amazing self. Offense showed up and showed out. COMPLETE game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamaparrotheads

3rd Team
Jan 27, 2011
Madison, AL
Great game! Not much else to say other than total domination. It is cliche to say but we could've beaten them much worse, I think.

I noticed that Bozeman utterly dominated the mouthy NG (Shank Taylor dubbed him "sassy pants" on Twitter). Just owned him all game long.

Roll Tide!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
It'll certainly help our stat rankings in every conceivable category. Can't believe that was supposed to be the #1 defense in the nation. What a fraud. That was just Vandy dressed up like a good football team.

I posted a chart around Tuesday of the teams they've played. The sample size was small, but it wasn't like Vandy was shutting teams down compared to their other games. That was what many trying to say how their defense would slow us down seemed to ignore.

I've been down on the O-line and Daboll. O-line SHOWED OUT today.

I've been waiting on Jeudy, and it's frustrating to me that so far, Tua is the only one who can hit these routes. This is NOT me calling for a change.

Defense was its usual amazing self. Offense showed up and showed out. COMPLETE game

From what I've seen, the passing game is completely different when Tua is in the game.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Probably the most complete game we’ve played since at Tennessee last year.
Maybe the most dominant performance I've ever seen by a Bama team period.
Biggest discrepancy in yardage since we beat Virginia Tech 77-6 in 1973.
I was shaking my head in disbelief at our performance today.
That was simply awesome.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Was out at the property doing some work out in the middle of Colorado and didn't get to watch the game. But, I did get to watch some very detailed highlights just now on Youtube.

I especially liked watching the RB's begging CNS to not take a knee at the end. But, CNS true to his convictions kept it classy. I am proud of both. The players should be pleading to keep the yards at 500+ or score one more and CNS should be saying, guys this is the right thing. Very proud of Bama and our brand. This is the dichotomy of being a winner. You play hard and want to win badly but you also want to do it with class.

There was a guy who posts youtube videos for another SEC school who was mocking the Bama brand. We did not get this brand by losing and by doing the wrong things. There's a reason why Bama will always be THE top program in the sport. We make sure we get the personnel who understand those values.

Those other teams and coaches out there who play with class do get it and do respect our brand. You'll know who they are by their words AND actions.

In other words, losers cannot stand winners and winners won't abide losers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.