Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Vandy...

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. But several posters are saying exactly the same thing.

You should relax.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. But several posters are saying exactly the same thing.

You should relax.
Yes Alabama has a bunch of eeyores and 2nd string quarterback fans, but that doesn't mean they don't get blasted for their left field beliefs following a 59-0 win on the road.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL

You should relax.
“Several” = you

Every time you make a new thread, all you can talk about is how much you love Tua and how he should be playing. Just let it go..

We are #1 in the country and you simply can’t be satisfied. You are looking for a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist. Jalen is having an incredible year and you act like he’s a scrub. Seriously, drop it.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I have never seen such consternation over the QB after such a dominating win.

It has gotten to the point of ridiculousness with one or two posters.

It is reaching the edge of "ignorant sparring" in a few places.

Choose your words and actions carefully.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I don't even understand what the bickering is all about. Tua has played in nearly every game so far, almost half of the game yesterday. It's clear that Saban has a plan to include him in the offense and get him into games if possible. Hurts and Tua both look like they're enjoying their mutual success.

Last edited:

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
To get this thread going in a better direction: If you are Coach Mason -- do you show the game film to your players? Or, do you say -- forget it -- and move on to game planning for this week? I have known coaches who would say that there is a greater possibility of negative impact than positive when viewing a bad performance like this.

What say he all?

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
To get this thread going in a better direction: If you are Coach Mason -- do you show the game film to your players? Or, do you say -- forget it -- and move on to game planning for this week? I have known coaches who would say that there is a greater possibility of negative impact than positive when viewing a bad performance like this.

What say he all?
I honesty don’t know what good would come from it. I mean, 3 first downs and 78 yards?

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Don't tell me in one breath we should worry about TT transferring and then in the next insist we discuss OM and not Clemson. Make up your mind. You know who you are.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Don't tell me in one breath we should worry about TT transferring and then in the next insist we discuss OM and not Clemson. Make up your mind. You know who you are.
Well Let's see.... I was the one that brought up "we play Ole Miss this week and not Clemson" but never mentioned TT transferring as a concern..... interesting

Last edited:

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

What say he all?
I imagine he would say, "Guys, we really got dominated in this game. There was a bright side, though. At least they didn't start their back-up QB because they would probably have scored 90 points if they had." Hahahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Yeah, I would think Mason would just start focusing on Florida and the things they need to do to prepare for the Gators. They should be able to play with UF.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

What say he all?
Unless you see something really useful, you just move on. Start looking at film of your next opponent.

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

What say he all?
Just sit them down and explain how dumb it was calling out Alabama before the game.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
This.

We have to be prepared to beat Clemson, not Miss State and LSU.
Why? There is actually a pretty darn good chance we don't even face them this year. There is no guarantee either team makes the playoff or has to play each other in a bowl. You really need to just stop. It is getting tiresome.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.