Game Thread: Dawg Fight UGA vs State

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Ok. I have come back from the caning which I deserved for saying MSU was in this game and saying they were worthy to be in my top 5. I repent in sackcloth and ashes.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Does this say anything about LSU?

Suddenly I feel a lot better about where we are sitting. Not that I ever felt bad, mind you.
This is a weird thing that happens when 13 teams are pretty closely paired (for the most part, looking at you Mizzou)...the results are gonna be a transitive property fan's dream...or nightmare?!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
UGA is looking more and more like us. Swarming D. Physically imposing. They're not where we are yet but Kirby definitely has them going in the right direction.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I've never been that impressed with Nick Fitzgerald. Against teams with any semblance of defense he always folds.

Than again I thought the exact same thing about Dak Prescott and he's starting for the Cowboys. So it may have more to do with the cast surrounding the QB...though nobody has made Nick throw these last 2 interceptions. Just bad decisions with the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
UGA is looking more and more like us. Swarming D. Physically imposing. They're not where we are yet but Kirby definitely has them going in the right direction.
They definitely physically matched up with Clanga from the first snap unlike LSU who seemed to be surprised by State's physicality.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
After 3 quarters my observation is very simply; either UGA is the second best SEC team or MSU is vastly overrated. Fromm looks like the real deal, look for Eason to transfer at the end of the season if he doesn't pull a "Blake Barnett" on UGA.

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Looks like Kirby figured out Fitzgeralds kryptonite so that bodes well in game planning for us. Not that we wouldn't have, but we got film on what works with pretty much our D.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.