Game Thread: Toothless Tiger Bowl (barn vs mizzou)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Anyone else think that Gus will make a point of scoring more points than we did?
From the pressers I’ve heard on Jox no doubt he’ll mention it. It will be something like, “We scored more points than anyone in the conference against a quality football team.” You know his typical passive agreement route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Don't read too much into tonight. It cannot be overstated just how awful Mizzou is.

A win next week, we've probably shown we're second best in the West.
Keep dreaming 80 to 0 on mizzou means NOTHING high schools could beat them right now, they suck

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Don't read too much into tonight. It cannot be overstated just how awful Mizzou is.

Mizzu has nothing to do with my change of opinion. State getting run over by UGA and LSU struggling to beat Syracuse has left me puzzled.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA

All you have to do to be the second best team in the SECw this year is not be terrible. There are no good teams behind you guys. ATM is maybe third and they are just okay. And how bad is LSU anyway? They didn't even put a beating on Syracuse! Hard to believe that are this bad with all their recruiting prowess.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
All you have to do to be the second best team in the SECw this year is not be terrible. There are no good teams behind you guys. ATM is maybe third and they are just okay. And how bad is LSU anyway? They didn't even put a beating on Syracuse! Hard to believe that are this bad with all their recruiting prowess.
I get the feeling this year is going to go a lot like last year for us, with us hitting our stride in the next few weeks offensively. Just hope we can stay healthy and at least flip the switch on UGA.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.