LSU Dad is really really bad

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Do you recall last year when he took his channel down after meltdown when we beat LSU. Untill this last rant I thought he knew something about football. I cant wait till he wants Coach O fired....
They will wish Les was still there when all is said and done.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The guy is a "FunnyMaine wannabe"
Two different types of youtubers. LSU dad tries to be a respected college football expert but his bias and stupid pelican antics get in the way. Funnymaine is like Pittsburgh dad in which it's a comedian making videos of how sports fans react to games. He doesn't try to be taken seriously .

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Two different types of youtubers. LSU dad tries to be a respected college football expert but his bias and stupid pelican antics get in the way. Funnymaine is like Pittsburgh dad in which it's a comedian making videos of how sports fans react to games. He doesn't try to be taken seriously .
Well obviously LSU Dad is doing a pretty poor job of it because I just thought he was a bad comedian. :rolleyes:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I think that he was very entertaining until his popularity took off. He then started taking himself too seriously, which changed the feel of his videos. Then Alabama broke his heart time and again.

He is still fairly entertaining when he talks about football in general, but when he talks about LSU or Alabama football, the bitterness creeps in.

RWBTide

1st Team
Dec 8, 2013
Blue Half of Glasgow Scotland
"Beat them for me" - in TJs world it's all about Bama - which is nice.

Brands might not win football matches, but they can sure mess with the opposition's minds before they start.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Seems Nick did an URBAN MEYER on him, beat him down until his health failed, mostly their mental health hehe

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.