LSU Dad is really really bad

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Usually guys who do the vblogs do get better with time. This guy just gets worse and worse and worse. This guy has nothing on a broken clock.

LINK
He usually eats his crow afterwards but he HATES us. He will probably pick against Alabama all year. I use to like him until he lost his mind a few years back. Getting beat 6 straight games has gotten to them bad and CNS lives in their/his head 24/7.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Yeah you notice how maniacal he's become. And on video for the whole interwebs to see. Very very sad.
Poor man. Consumed by Nick Saban hatred. Now honestly, I have to say anyone who would pick Vandy to beat Alabama is just sticking his head in the sand and going with his heart. Poor man. Sad to see.

He lost his sense of reality, and is no longer entertaining. Sad!
You can’t blame him though. When his team gets beaten into submission like State did last week it’s hard to grasp reality. Then to almost lose to Carmelo Anthony and Syracuse last night is laughable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Usually guys who do the vblogs do get better with time. This guy just gets worse and worse and worse. This guy has nothing on a broken clock.
Didn't watch the video, but I'll say this - he was mildly entertaining early on, but he let jealousy influence him and became your typical idiot fan. The less of your life you waste even paying attention to people like him, the happier you'll be...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.