So many new names

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Man when we get the big leads we see just how many RB'S we have. Love so many guys got to play, just hope I can remember all the new names. This is a great problem to have. I know a lot of others played too , but the RB'S as they get the ball stand out more. Loved seeing back up line knocking huge holes for the runners. OH and the QB has a rifle arm and accurate, for what little I saw of it. I just enjoy knowing wee are loaded 3-4 deep. ROLL TIDE and as they say at McDonalds, who is next hehe

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Man when we get the big leads we see just how many RB'S we have. Love so many guys got to play, just hope I can remember all the new names. This is a great problem to have. I know a lot of others played too , but the RB'S as they get the ball stand out more. Loved seeing back up line knocking huge holes for the runners. OH and the QB has a rifle arm and accurate, for what little I saw of it. I just enjoy knowing wee are loaded 3-4 deep. ROLL TIDE and as they say at McDonalds, who is next hehe
Our 2nd team could win the SEC east.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Another great problem to have :) RTR!!!
YEAH we have a lot of problems, but all GREAT ones. Would not trade anything for this team. I have so enjoyed the last 10 yrs of BAMA football as it should be, The BIG CRIMSON WAVE OF PAIN.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Aren't you worried they will all transfer?

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
We burned three more redshirts in this game.

Brian Robinson, Major Tennison, and Kedrick James. Robinson a bit of a head scratcher for me, I thought since he hadn't played in the first three he would be watching all year. Tennison and James were expected because of Forristal's injury.

We also played 12 offensive linemen in the game.:eek2:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
We burned three more redshirts in this game.

Brian Robinson, Major Tennison, and Kedrick James. Robinson a bit of a head scratcher for me, I thought since he hadn't played in the first three he would be watching all year. Tennison and James were expected because of Forristal's injury.

We also played 12 offensive linemen in the game.:eek2:
I think Brian played because of Miller's injury. He entered the game before Najee did. He was playing HB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Did not see Johnny Dwight from the D-line. Did i miss him?

Ditto Pettibon with the O-line.

Was really happy to see Ronnie Clark get some carries. Lots of respect for how he has battled back from injuries.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.