I'm worried about Tua

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
Please do not come down hard on me for posting this, but

apparently we are about to confront the dilemma of having two quarterbacks one year apart, both of whom whom may be better than any Bama QB in our lifetimes.

It might be premature to say that. But my gosh, what sort of frosh plays like that with a couple of quarters experience? And why in the world would Tua sit until his senior year?

This is a real problem. We can't just ignore it like it doesn't exist. I'm afraid other schools are going to start recruiting this kid.

How do we keep them both? Can't we just play both of them?

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al

apparently we are about to confront the dilemma of having two quarterbacks one year apart, both of whom whom may be better than any Bama QB in our lifetimes.

It might be premature to say that. But my gosh, what sort of frosh plays like that with a couple of quarters experience? And why in the world would Tua sit until his senior year?

This is a real problem. We can't just ignore it like it doesn't exist. I'm afraid other schools are going to start recruiting this kid.

How do we keep them both? Can't we just play bot?h of them
I thought we had for the most part.:conf2:

Last edited by a moderator:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
To leave he loses a year, also he may want some titles. AND GOD forgive me but on any play he could be in, if hurts gets hurt. If he is serious and team guy he will wait his turn. I could see us using a dual QB type system at times. He will get play. No way Nick does not rotate him in some. Hope he and Hurts can deal with doing what is best for TEAM. 2 headed monster baby

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017

How do we keep them both? Can't we just play bot?h of them[/QUOTE]

I thought we had for the most part.:conf2:
I mean like co-starters or a two QB system? I know it's not ideal, but maybe it's worth it.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

How do we keep them both? Can't we just play both of them?
Brother, this is a great problem to have. Try not to stress over it ;-)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I'm not a believer in borrowing troubles from tomorrow, so I'm going to let you be the official worrier for this - it's beyond my control. If it happens, it happens.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
He has to stay at least this year, crazy to transfer in season.SO I will watch and see how much we play him, and worry about this at years end, when it may be a real issue. Hopefully he stays and gets a few rings.

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
I'll bet you Saban is seriously looking at how to manage this situation. Hurts is phenomenal in my book. And Tua is potentially deadly.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Everything is fine. I don't think you have to worry about either leaving. Jalen will continue to start and Tua will continue to get playing time. Both are great players and teammates.....you do see how Jalen is the 1st guy to get to Tua on the sideline and congratulate him right?

Tua's little brother is probably coming here as well. All is well. We have Two ELITE QB's that can play winning ball for the next 3-4 years. It's a good thing. Neither is a 'Blake Barnett'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.