Early Odds for Week 5 (2017) Games of Note

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wow! The money that must be bet on Alabama every week to see a line like that.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think Va Tech might just give Clempson a game.

I think State takes down Auburn. Although after the UGA game, State may not be as good as LSU made them look.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Yeah, I think UGA covers easy. I think Butch is about to lose them. Their fans were booing the offense and then streaming out at halftime. That 28 seems high to me, but if Mississippi has a weak run D.... Run away from Clempson. That game has weirdness written all over it.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Fla-9.5 vs vandy,,,l'll lean to the Gators. Vandy will have a Bama hangover.
I was thinking the same thing. Our opponents record after playing us is quite terrible. They usually don’t bounce back and get a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I believe we will win by double digits, but 28 points is a bit much. I think it will be somewhat easier than the past 3 years, but we still have to make sure to contain Shea Patterson. The QB's at Ole Miss seem to have their best game against us. At least they don't have much of a run game and their run defense is not that good. I am glad to have them at home this year. I think we will win by 14-17 but hope it is more than that to meet the spread.

How is GA only a 7 point favorite over TN? Auburn v Miss State will be a good game also.
Scratching my head over this one as well. Vegas and computers think this will be a one score game, though Sagarin has Georgis by 10. I don't see how that can be when I look at the game scores so far. I would pick it Georgia by at least 17.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I think MSU's game at Auburn will decide its fate. A win and they have a chance for 10+ win season, lose and they are probably 8-4 at best. I think auburn wins easily by 6-10 points. UGA should beat UT by 10-14 points, but stranger things have happened in this series, like last year.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think MSU's game at Auburn will decide its fate. A win and they have a chance for 10+ win season, lose and they are probably 8-4 at best. I think auburn wins easily by 6-10 points. UGA should beat UT by 10-14 points, but stranger things have happened in this series, like last year.
Me too. Wouldn`t surprise me if the barn doesn`t absolutely drill MSU. I`m thinking they never recover from the UGA fiasco.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Me too. Wouldn`t surprise me if the barn doesn`t absolutely drill MSU. I`m thinking they never recover from the UGA fiasco.
It just depends on the momentum for each team. Auburn has the advantage of playing at home. It should be a close game if Fitzgerald doesn't get rattled. I wish we played Miss State at home instead of having to go to the cow bells (after what will be a physical LSU game). I am sure Saban practices with cow bell noises during Miss State week but it's not the same. I can't decide who to pull for, Auburn or Miss State. I usually never pull for Auburn. But, I want each of those teams to have 2 losses or more by end of year.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
It just depends on the momentum for each team. Auburn has the advantage of playing at home. It should be a close game if Fitzgerald doesn't get rattled. I wish we played Miss State at home instead of having to go to the cow bells (after what will be a physical LSU game). I am sure Saban practices with cow bell noises during Miss State week but it's not the same. I can't decide who to pull for, Auburn or Miss State. I usually never pull for Auburn. But, I want each of those teams to have 2 losses or more by end of year.
We beat Miss St on the road two years ago.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
We beat Miss St on the road two years ago.
Dak's senior season, no less. Fitzgerald is great, but they simply don't have the weapons around him, and never did with Dak either, to challenge the top of the conference. LSU is a basket case, and has been for several years now, and I think we should take their games against them with a grain of salt.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.