Link: Carlos Danger (Weiner) 21 month slammer

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007

Why I Admire Anthony Weiner

On Monday, former New York Congressman Anthony Weiner was sentenced to 21 months in prison for having lewd exchanges with a 15-year-old girl on Skype and Snapchat. The sentencing was just the latest act in Mr. Weiner’s nightmarish downfall fueled by his compulsive sexting habit.
I never made it to the admire part; if someone does, please let me know.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw

Why I Admire Anthony Weiner

I never made it to the admire part; if someone does, please let me know.
This may sound odd, but I admire Anthony Weiner for what he did on Monday. He stood tearfully before the judge and acknowledged several compatible truths: that he was responsible for his action, that he is accepting the consequences, and that he needs help so that he can liberate himself from those compulsions, or, at the very least, stop acting on them.
You admire someone for doing these things long before they are standing before the judge.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Carlos heads to prison.

Anthony Weiner stint in the big house starts Monday.

The disgraced ex-lawmaker is expected to turn himself in for a 21-month sentence for sexting with a 15-year-old girl.

He is expected to serve the time at Federal Medical Center Devens, a facility in suburban Boston that also has a sex offender treatment program.

Read more: http://forward.com/fast-forward/386947/anthony-weiner-heads-to-prison
His life is a case study on how to ruin a promising political career.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.