FBI Probe of College Basketball

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Well I am just shocked that Pearl and Auburn might be involved in something shady. Shocked indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
And only Auburn, with its long and storied tradition of athletic dysfunction, could turn a potentially positive compliance decision into a potentially massive negative.
Yes, truly shocking. Awbrens and Pearl involved in shady recruiting.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Ive seen so many programs in various sports skate that I assume nothing will come of any of this. It makes a pretty damning piece but that’s about it. They’ll find a way out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
You can bet their lawyers already have a "War Room" set up... :p_eyes:
Pearl and Auburn were hoping that the self imposed sanctions would be all they would get and the visit by the AAU team was a "keep it down home Cuz" kind of thing. Lets see Pearl refuses to cooperate with his own employer about the FBI probe and then announces a recruiting ban that is proven to have never really happened. It is par for the course for Auburn and Pearl. They deserve each other.

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
So far it's Gottfried and NCSU and now Self and KU that are sweating bullets. Something tells me that this is going to be a very long and drawn out affair.

rtr

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
In the meantime, Pearl got a five star commit this weekend with a NCAA investigation going on at Auburn. Are kids that deaf that they can't see what is likely going down at Auburn?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
In the meantime, Pearl got a five star commit this weekend with a NCAA investigation going on at Auburn. Are kids that deaf that they can't see what is likely going down at Auburn?
Pearls a good salesperson ... sorta like a used car salesman

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.