FBI Probe of College Basketball

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
It's 4 programs I'm interested to see how the NCAA handles just because they pointed them out as specific offenders: NC State, Arizona, Kansas, and Louisville.

It seemed at the time that NC State would get the worst penalty out of the group ... but things have been quiet about them since the NCAA's announcement in July. Maybe the North Carolina High School Athletic Association needs to get involved ...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
To be honest, I wouldn't be too upset if we got the punishment hinted at around OSU. A fine, a scholarship or two, an arbitrary number of recruiting days and probation.

Based on this statement, you are expecting far worse...? 😕

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Ha ha.....hilarious!

VCU fans troll LSU coach Will Wade by dressing up as FBI agents

Multiple fans wore FBI jackets, hats, and fake mustaches and sat near the end of the LSU bench and Wade, The Advocate reported.

Despite the ribbing, Wade didn't take anything too personally.
"No, in all seriousness, I know it probably didn't end how everybody wanted it to," Wade said. "But you appreciate the atmosphere and the fans."

Fans got on Wade before the game even started and serenaded him with a minute-long rendition of boos. It was the 137th consecutive sellout for VCU and the fans weren't going to miss an opportunity to let Wade hear it.
In addition, the "Rowdy Rams" student section proceeded to toss fake $100 bills into the air to mock Wade.
During Wade's time in Richmond, he accumulated a 51-20 record and led the Rams to a pair of NCAA Tournament appearances.
VCU ended up getting the best of No. 23 LSU as the Rams came away with an 84-82 win on their home floor.

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I hope he gets fired.
I think most of the programs have got hip to the fact that they can challenge the NCAA on this, he won't be going anywhere unless the NCAA rules something big against them. And by big, I mean pretty much shutting down the program.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.