2018 Prospect: DL Coynis Miller (Jackson-Olin)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
So, how much did the boogs pay this one? Or did the offer him “tutors” for all of his classes? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Somewhere south of 180K, unless the market has drastically changed...:cool2:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
So I saw where Miller did not sign with the aubs during the early signing period. Unusually, we have early playing time to offer at DT. Do you think we still have a shot?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
So I saw where Miller did not sign with the aubs during the early signing period. Unusually, we have early playing time to offer at DT. Do you think we still have a shot?
Maybe but he got a CB to Tenn and Pruitt. Thinking either he signs with the Barn or goes with Pruitt.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

most believe the ship has sail with Miller. there was a reason Bama didn't cried over his commitment to auburn. he's been in touch with Alabama even though he remains committed to auburn for some time. some auburn mods believe he's looking to get out of auburn and waiting for the right school . Miller had a shot to commit to Bama where his position was a priority, but decided not to commit to " childhood team" and go with the in state rival instead. go figure..

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
most believe the ship has sail with Miller. there was a reason Bama didn't cried over his commitment to auburn. he's been in touch with Alabama even though he remains committed to auburn for some time. some auburn mods believe he's looking to get out of auburn and waiting for the right school . Miller had a shot to commit to Bama where his position was a priority, but decided not to commit to " childhood team" and go with the in state rival instead. go figure..
Got it...well, never say never. These are impressionable young kids after all. The early signing period means we can change tactics after the playoffs and really spend quality time recruiting exactly who we want to fill our needs. Character is something that Coach has always considered extremely important so if Miller can show some maturity then he might just end up in Crimson given our needs on the D Line.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Got it...well, never say never. These are impressionable young kids after all. The early signing period means we can change tactics after the playoffs and really spend quality time recruiting exactly who we want to fill our needs. Character is something that Coach has always considered extremely important so if Miller can show some maturity then he might just end up in Crimson given our needs on the D Line.
I know I`m biased, but our whole philosophy in addition to our current depth chart just screams playing time. Just don`t understand it.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I know I`m biased, but our whole philosophy in addition to our current depth chart just screams playing time. Just don`t understand it.
Yeah his commitment to auburn was quite puzzling. here we have an in state blue chipper who grew up a Bama fan playing in a position of need that could potentially play early as a freshman. :conf3:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I know it was a totally different scenario but the Kouandjio ordeal a few years back highlights the fact that these kids really are just living in the moment and are subject to do whatever impulsive act hip for the day. Thing is, though, if Coach sees something in the kid, wants him and really focuses in on his recruitment then I really don't see him going anywhere else frankly. In the end, I think it depends on Coach Saban.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
To those in the know (RTR, sanjose, etc), did he even have an LOI offer? This whole thing just sounds weird.
AFAIK, he wasn't expected to sign last week, so no school (other than maybe Auburn in hopes he would go ahead and sign) would have sent him a LOI.

Now if you're asking if he had a legitimate offer, he did. Alabama wanted him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.