2018 Prospect: DL Coynis Miller (Jackson-Olin)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I know it was a totally different scenario but the Kouandjio ordeal a few years back highlights the fact that these kids really are just living in the moment and are subject to do whatever impulsive act hip for the day. Thing is, though, if Coach sees something in the kid, wants him and really focuses in on his recruitment then I really don't see him going anywhere else frankly. In the end, I think it depends on Coach Saban.
Funny that you mention him.

Awbern pulled son shenanigans that were very unethical (if not illegal) with his recruitment...

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Funny Flyer but I’ve heard it both ways. Some saying “yeah he’s qualified and is going to sign/enroll early” and others saying “no he has got work to do in the classroom”.

I believe the latter. Why else would they have him hold off (which I believe Auburn had him do) if there weren’t issues?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Funny Flyer but I’ve heard it both ways. Some saying “yeah he’s qualified and is going to sign/enroll early” and others saying “no he has got work to do in the classroom”.

I believe the latter. Why else would they have him hold off (which I believe Auburn had him do) if there weren’t issues?
You may very well be correct but it would be very interesting if it was his decision to do so. Certainly beginning to appear that quality DT`s that are also qualified may be as rare as hen`s teeth. Certainly appears so for this cycle and I think it`s certainly safe to say that that`s been the case for those with which we`ve been associated.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I just think that the fact that he did not sign with the aubs is very good news for us. If we want him and he can get his grades in order then I think he rolls.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.