Question: Things To Watch Out For Against Ole Miss?

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
That is actually one that both teams got away with a bit more last Saturday. Hopefully we have the same crew because I believe a tightly called game in PI will benefit the Rebears more than us.
Unfortunately with the way the rules are constructed any properly called game would result in a ton of PI and holding calls in favor of a pass-happy team like Ole Miss.
I expect up to four penalties called against our secondary during the game - because like I said, Patterson will throw it up to a receiver whether he has a step on our DB or not which means there is an increased likelihood for premature contact and a resulting flag.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Unfortunately with the way the rules are constructed any properly called game would result in a ton of PI and holding calls in favor of a pass-happy team like Ole Miss.
I expect up to four penalties called against our secondary during the game - because like I said, Patterson will throw it up to a receiver whether he has a step on our DB or not which means there is an increased likelihood for premature contact and a resulting flag.
Yea I would be absolutely shocked if we don't have at least 2 PI calls on us. Thank god for college PI rules...

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I don't look for the officials to be extra kind to Ole Miss. Hopefully they let our DB's play. I'll be upset if they call everything close. If so, they need to look for some holding calls against our D'line also.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.