CFN: Alabama vs. Ole Miss Fearless Prediction & Game Preview

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I'll take it too especially when the OM games have aged Tide fans the last 3 years. OM can't stop the run though. That will spell disaster for them against this Tide team. I'll be shocked if Bama doesn't hit the 40's and have to pull their foot off the gas. Time of possession ought to be interesting too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
45-14 Their QB will be too busy trying to save himself to be very effective.
All we have to do is play error free football, and we should kill them.

Like everybody... OM will crowd the line and force Jalen to win the game.
This game should show that we have the ability to Pass, Run, and kill em on Defense.

I expect OM to attempt every gadget play in their handbook.
We should be ready for most of their tricks.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I was bored, so I just read some posts from the Ole Miss Football message boards. They are pretty funny. They all seem to think they'll get beat pretty bad (which will hopefully be true). Some of the comments and memes support that. Playing Ole Miss makes me a bit nervous though, even though it should be easier to win this year.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Like everybody... OM will crowd the line and force Jalen to win the game.
This game should show that we have the ability to Pass, Run, and kill em on Defense.
Based on what I've seen so far, they could put 11 in the box and Bama will still eclipse 200 yards rushing. Maybe in the first half. Not kidding, they look soft on D.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Never count my chickens before they hatch but I see a normal game we win by 20 or more, but you never know. I think this team is finding it's identity as Nick says, so look for brutal running and enough down field passing to keep their D guessing. I feel our D can pressure their QB and limit their passing enough to win it with a decent margin, do not see them running for much at all.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'll take it too especially when the OM games have aged Tide fans the last 3 years. OM can't stop the run though. That will spell disaster for them against this Tide team. I'll be shocked if Bama doesn't hit the 40's and have to pull their foot off the gas. Time of possession ought to be interesting too.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After the past several years vs Ole Miss, Bama must NOT take it's foot off the gas. Just keep putting up all the points you can get. Hopefully, we'll have 40+ minutes of possession time. However, that still gives that Shea guy lots of time to throw several BOMBS! Hopefully, the Defense can put him on his back side repeatedly looking up at the stars in the sky above BDS.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Ole Miss defense allows around 4.6 yards per rush. Alabama allows half that. We should run the ball a lot and use the play action passing game. Since Ole Miss doesn't do very well stopping the run, Bama should wear out their defense and win by a lot. I love seeing Bama getting back to the running game!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.