"What do you think, Nick?"

"Blitz the A gap."

Second down:

"Blitz the A gap."

Third down:

"Blitz the A gap."
If it really is Payne against a third string center, there will be no need to blitz the A gap - the center's backside will be in Patterson's face immediately after every snap...

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Well, that's not exactly a true freshman they are throwing in there, but centers had a lot of responsibility. My guess is that OM uses the center like most teams to call the blocking scheme. And, yeah, if you haven't practiced shot gun snaps a lot, that is challenging and even more so with thinking about how to defend yourself (and your qb) with Payne lined up six inches from your helmet. I'm starting to expect we'll have to deal with every dipsy doodle gadget double reverse flanker flea flicker statue of liberty screen with a half twist they've ever thought of.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Well, that's not exactly a true freshman they are throwing in there, but centers had a lot of responsibility. My guess is that OM uses the center like most teams to call the blocking scheme. And, yeah, if you haven't practiced shot gun snaps a lot, that is challenging and even more so with thinking about how to defend yourself (and your qb) with Payne lined up six inches from your helmet. I'm starting to expect we'll have to deal with every dipsy doodle gadget double reverse flanker flea flicker statue of liberty screen with a half twist they've ever thought of.
GOOD out Defense is disciplined, been a while since those trick plays caught us napping. They used to kill us, from my memory, last few I remember seeing have lost yards.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.