Love triangle "killer clown" arrested after 27 years

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
(Can't believe no one else posted this................you guys are falling asleep on the job.)

Of course, this all happened in.................

Flor-ah-duh! Where else?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...eads-arrest-woman-center-florida-love-n805016

OK, in a nutshell................

Scumbag has affair with crazy bimbo. Crazy bimbo, dressed as a clown, shoots wife. Police suspect scumbag, and probe around his used car dealership. Instead of arresting him, they find evidence of odometer tampering, and other stuff, and he ends up going to jail.

They also suspect crazy bimbo, who works there, and was discovered to be living in apartment that scumbag is paying for. But, can't prove she was the crazy clown killer.

Are you still following this?

So, eventually, they somehow marry, years down the line, and run a restaurant in 10RC.

So, fast forward, to 2014, and new DNA techniques lead police to conclude crazy bimbo really was the crazy clown killer.

Finally................(someone cue Jack Webb, or better yet, Broderick Crawford), and crazy bimbo is arrested, in VA.

27 years later.

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I prolly should just read all about it, but I wonder if hubby knew wife #2 had killed wife #1, or if she did it behind his back. Maybe he was glad to see her brought to justice, or sad he lost his soulmate.

Edit:
Ok, I did read all about it, my question still stands. If the murderer killed the first wife without the hubby knowing it, so she could marry him, that's some serious stalking. The write up doesn't address the question... was he in on it. He wasn't arrested, that suggests he wasn't.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.