Game Thread: Vanderbilt versus Florida

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Agree with GMac - supposed to go down there and ice the game. The other guy is an idiot.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Agree with GMac - supposed to go down there and ice the game. The other guy is an idiot.
Idk, I’ll never fault a kid for scoring a TD if given the chance, especially in a one-score game. Who knows what happens if they take a knee. Maybe they fumble the snap and something bad happens.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Kid should have stayed out of the end zone, but that's easy to forget when your that alone on the field with nothing but wide open pay dirt ahead.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Idk, I’ll never fault a kid for scoring a TD if given the chance, especially in a one-score game. Who knows what happens if they take a knee. Maybe they fumble the snap and something bad happens.
That has happened, to my knowledge, one time in the history of football.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Good game....we made some strides on offense with the exception of injuries on LDR and Cleveland and perhaps Dawson on D.....crossed fingers they will all heal up.....

Vandy played hard - kudos and much respect to them!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Chances are probably higher that Vanderbilt scores on the kickoff or quickly afterwards and pull within 7 then collect an onside kick and have the ball with over a minute to play for a TD to tie. Not a big probability but it's probably happened more than fumbling a snap when taking a knee.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.