Butch Jones death watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I agree - I don't believe the story. Head coaches generally remove themselves from this stuff by requiring medical staff to make the call on availability.
I agree with you. Once a player is concussed it’s out of the coach’s hands. I don’t think the medical staff is allowed to let the player back on the field once the concussion protocol is started.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Wow, looking at the videos Kendrick does indeed look disoriented. The UT staff definitely should keep a closer watch on their players. He should have been pulled for poor performance if nothing else. You have to feel for this young man.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Wow, looking at the videos Kendrick does indeed look disoriented. The UT staff definitely should keep a closer watch on their players. He should have been pulled for poor performance if nothing else. You have to feel for this young man.
Yea like, what were the guys in the box watching. Maybe they just didn't have anyone else to put in for him. He just didn't look like a guy who should have been playing even if he didn't have a concussion.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Wow. Great timing with the "Empty Neyland" movement going on.
Ol' Borscht may not be a Vol For Life but he's a perpetual Champion of Life - so expect him to kick off the pledge drive Saturday in the near-empty stadium by announcing that he's donating his $8.5M buyout toward the first few bricks of renovation. Of course, he also will be counting on those first few bricks not being thrown anywhere in his vicinity in the name of renovation...

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
The hard thing to believe in reading that is that he was intimidated by Jones. Jones looks like a bully, but football players are surrounded by his type from a young age. Davis could have squashed Jones' head like a grape.
Yes, but when your livelihood comes down to it you have to sometimes turn the other cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.