Butch Jones death watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNBama

1st Team
Apr 19, 2000
Knoxville, TN. USA
Sort of close to that this week, blaming the media for his problems
I noticed that. Liiving in Knoxville, my wife is a huge UT fan. I pointed out how in the latest media interview he was upset with fans and media for being upset with him blowing it. She agreed that "he is gone". Its the only time I can remember him looking upset . . . and not at a loss, but at people being mad at him. He is SO gone.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I thought he'd survive this season unless it was a disaster but he cannot survive this humiliation at the hands of UGA. Even if he's not fired tomorrow there is zero chance he survives the year.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Other than us, their remaining schedule is very manageable. 8-4 looks very realistic. Do they fire an 8-4 coach? It may come down to Vandy. 7-5 with a Vandy loss and he’s probably gone.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Other than us, their remaining schedule is very manageable. 8-4 looks very realistic. Do they fire an 8-4 coach? It may come down to Vandy. 7-5 with a Vandy loss and he’s probably gone.
Last year they beat Florida and Georgia and lost "manageable games" against South Carolina and Vandy (both of whom look better this year.)

I think things are looking bad for Butch.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I just heard Botch say in postgame, "There are no starters now, all jobs are up for grabs." Riiiight, starting with yours I'm betting.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I just heard Botch say in postgame, "There are no starters now, all jobs are up for grabs." Riiiight, starting with yours I'm betting.
That’s a HS coach tactic. I understand what he’s saying but he needs a different approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
After the worst home loss in over 100 years, Vol fans are in full meltdown. Calling for him to be fired now.
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/

So, does Butch make it to the end of the season?
I think Butch is a gonner. I look for the AD to remove him from Life Support soon, maybe Monday.
Now the question is WHO will replace him. I figure an Interim to finish the season. (This ought to cut into the 'Coon Dogs' recruiting season)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I agree. They could easily go 9-3 with the SECe being such a hot mess. Then win a medium level bowl game. They can’t fire a 10-3 coach. I think 8-5 is more realistic though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.