Butch Jones death watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
After all of the talk about Jon Gruden, I finally looked him up to see who he is. He has a passing association with UT from back in the 80's, but aside from that, why are they so obsessed with him? I don't get it.

centerstar

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2011
After all of the talk about Jon Gruden, I finally looked him up to see who he is. He has a passing association with UT from back in the 80's, but aside from that, why are they so obsessed with him? I don't get it.
His wife was a cheerleader at UT. His son is in school there now. A little more than a passing association.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I love that there are Vol fans tweeting Kiffin asking him to come back. I'd love to see that.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
John Kelly and freshman LB Will Ignont were arrested Tuesday morning for marijuana possession. UT announced both will be suspended Saturday against Kentucky.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
John Kelly and freshman LB Will Ignont were arrested Tuesday morning for marijuana possession. UT announced both will be suspended Saturday against Kentucky.
What dumpster fire. Can we invite recruits to away games ? Just kidding. Hard to believe that some of their committed kids aren`t strapping on parachutes.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
What dumpster fire. Can we invite recruits to away games ? Just kidding. Hard to believe that some of their committed kids aren`t strapping on parachutes.
They are...in droves. Even Cade Mays -- 5* OL and UT legacy is looking around -- even visiting Clemson. Shambles does not even describe what is happening in Knoxville. Karma is a Butch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.