Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Ole Miss...

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
How does this rank among Ole .... worst defeats?
Not sure,but someone will talk about it. Also have we ever had back to back games with over 600 yds of offense before? Has anyone? I see some records falling this season.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
The blowouts are good for building depth, which is sorely needed at LB and DE now. Jalen looks like an All-American, the o-line is coming into it's own, and Daboll is coaching up a storm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Diggs need to be healthy. He's gonna have to take Hands slack. Not gonna speculate on hand. I'll be happy if he can play this year. Hate to see teams try to hurt our guys.

chuaner

Scout Team
Aug 26, 2008
From the way Hand stepped out of the field it looked pretty much like Francois's injury. That's not a good sign.

great game. Two games in a row in which we dominated by running the balls. Hurts looked great as usual. Throwing improved and all. Diggs probably will be out for few games, but Hands... Praying it's just a sprain, nothing more. Good thing about bama is that we always find a way to overcome it.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
The only thing more embarrassing than Hugh Freeze's phone calls were the Ole Miss D play calls.

Most points I've ever seen is score (far as I know the 79 Vandy game wasn't on TV)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.