Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Ole Miss...

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
A very dominating performance and an especially sweet victory given that it was against Ole Miss. The only teams in the conference that I think could even give us a game right now are the barn and Georgia.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Play of the game...the phone grab.
Just another sign that this team does not play, while at the game FOCUS on the game even if you are just support staff. They can replace you with someone who wants to be there and focused on the game. Idiot should not get his phone back. To many cannot put it down to drive, I mean come on folks you are not so important that you cannot set down the phone for real life. Kid should be at home watching on TV and allow his spot to go to someone who lives life, not watches it go by on a smart phone in replay. Smart phones are already messing up to many things, lets keep it in the car for the game. Those coach's and kids bust their butts and fans should go and WATCH the game not their phones.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The game made me dance like Baby Groot at the beginning of Vol. 2.

Of all the teams that want to trash talk, Aggies are the last team to make such a feeble attempt. As "The Rock" would bluntly say (to the Aggie player), "shut your mouth and know your role."

Hoping the injuries are not too serious.

JCase

1st Team
Jan 29, 2005
Portland, OR
Keith is everywhere even when he's at linebacker. He may not have the physical tools that some of our freak LBs possess, but he is an excellent football player and I'm so thrilled we can rotate him onto the field and I know the right calls are gonna get made and the intensity will stay there. He's not getting enough love in my opinion- dude lives near the ball on every snap he plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and he wears #42. The answer.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
66-3... well thats what Ole Miss gets for "silently thinking the have Bama's number"!! :) on TideFans.com

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Re: Update on Hand injury

MCL Strain for Hand is great news. He could be back in a few weeks if things go good. I believe they will be very careful with him so 4 weeks is fine with me. Or whatever is necessary. We need nim against Aub and SEC Championship.
You're right, AU and UGA are the only teams with a possibility of beating Bama 'til the playoffs, and their chances are slim. IMO, UGA is solid, but a bit overrated. AU is probably better than UGA, but Bama is at least 2 TDs better than AU. The SEC is pathetic this year. I don't remember the last time, if ever, it was so bad. LSU, UT, Ark and OM are shells of what they should be, UF is living on borrowed time, where would Mo finish in the MAC, and A&M is soft again. UK, Vandy and maybe USCe are better than usual, but that means little. UGA could finish 12-0, at least 11-1 and be the 15th best team in the nation - though most are fooled about what they are. It looks like the only teams that can threaten Bama nationally are Clemson, maybe PSU, possibly OU and I guess OSU though they have some serious flaws. None of those programs are intimidated by Bama and they have talent, though IMO, none have what Bama has overall. Of course injuries can change everything.

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
Really loving the offensive line play right now. It's been bringing everything together recently. Seeing our run game be dominant, while also getting great QB play is just awesome. To feel secure that we can can control clock, or march down the field if the defense ever does struggle. Jalen has been playing smart his whole career, but he's got a nice command of our offense that we've been waiting to see, and since week 2 it's been there. I think the gameplan for FSU was just to not take a chance on mistakes and play our typical LSU gameplan, of letting them make the mistakes and then capitalizing. But, everything has come together now that the O line is catching on and being a dominating unit, and now that Daboll has found the very identity that coach always wanted...Balance (with an emphasis on physicality). Jalen just looks better every week, and I'd say there's a lot of passes that may not be perfect, but receivers need to make plays on.

Defensively, I said by week 5 they'd get it together, well I'd say the entire team got it together vs Vandy. Nice to see a solid pass rush, but I would say that our secondary are the leaders for this team and are being used as such. But, the front 7 has looked great the past 2 games. I pray for health, and that Hand is okay.
As our defense and offense keep improving, I really don't see anyone on Bama's level. I personally believe that vs elite defenses UGA/Clemson/Auburn offenses will all look terrible. Bryant can't sit in the pocket and pick teams apart like Watson at this point. Georgia's offense is tailor made to be shut down by Bama. Auburn if they keep finding ways to generate big plays, I could see giving us some trouble...but they still need to improve. Oklahoma still is the only team, I have some nerves about...but their defense can be had.
RTR!!!

Last edited:

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Well if it is only a strain, I think Hand is going to miss the A&M game no matter what.
Hand will definitely miss the A&M game, but if it's only a strain he will be back for the big games later in the season. I really hope it's just a strain and not a tear, we will need him later in the season.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Hand will definitely miss the A&M game, but if it's only a strain he will be back for the big games later in the season. I really hope it's just a strain and not a tear, we will need him later in the season.
Well next up is A&M, Arky, Tenn then off week. All 4 winnable games lol.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I too noticed Hand`s expressions as he left the field. Don`t know the young man, so he just may be a taciturn individual, but he didn`t look concerned much at all. Perhaps it`s what he heard preliminarily in the tent. Certainly hope so and that he`ll be back for the stretch.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Actually, the MCL is a body part they regard as being "over-designed." It's a side to side stabilizer. It has such poor blood supply they don't normally even try surgery, so recovery is generally a matter of waiting until the inflammation clears up...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.