Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Ole Miss...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I just watched the game again - your play on 3rd down and long was amazing in this game, mostly because your o-line gave Hurts a ton of time. Your o-line has looked absolutely amazing the last 2 weeks in pass protection.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
People have to get up at the games and go to the restrooms or concession stand. No problem. But I hate people at the game who plow back into their row with no regard for what's happening on the field. Clue: wait until a play is finished and then jump in, you'll be accommodated to get back to your seat as quickly and courteously as possible.

Oh, and golly gee, if your seat is closer to the other end of the row, you might get there faster by starting at the other end. And get your teeth fixed and wipe the drool off your chin while you're at it.
:biggrin:

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
Last edited:

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Sadly yes but I look for them to make a rule on that like in the future they have for targeting.
Oddly enough after Donte Hightower's injury CNS said that he opposed implementing a ban on blocking below the waist. He said that was the only way a smaller person could play football..I still think it ought to be illegal. Too many careers ruined...ask Jalston Fowler.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Oddly enough after Donte Hightower's injury CNS said that he opposed implementing a ban on blocking below the waist. He said that was the only way a smaller person could play football..I still think it ought to be illegal. Too many careers ruined...ask Jalston Fowler.
Jalston Fowler is having a great career as a fullback with the Titans right now. Are you saying he could have played a different position and netted a more lucrative contract if not for his injury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Jalston Fowler is having a great career as a fullback with the Titans right now. Are you saying he could have played a different position and netted a more lucrative contract if not for his injury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes...he was used as a big tail back before his knee was torn up...never got his speed back. I'm glad for him...but he could have been a big back in the NFL. Now he's just a glorified guard...LOL.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Sometimes, I think I read ITAT just to get irritated. This evening, I ran across this:

"The turds schedule is an absolute joke this year."
For as long as I can remember, their schedules have always been on the less difficult side. Especially when Vandy is scheduled every year...or as an extra game?
How many times did the play Ga before the conference split? I when Herschel Walker was at Ga, and bammers bragging the reason no one had stopped him yet-was because they had not played the turds.
Sagarin's computers had ranked with the #1 SOS. Auburn was ranked #14, in good part because they had to play us. I guess they just don't listen or read anything but each other. They don't even know we haven't played Vandy in years...

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Sometimes, I think I read ITAT just to get irritated. This evening, I ran across this:

Sagarin's computers had ranked with the #1 SOS. Auburn was ranked #14, in good part because they had to play us. I guess they just don't listen or read anything but each other. They don't even know we haven't played Vandy in years...
Reading that board must be like reading the comments section on al dot com

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.