Peyton Manning on sideline= TN loss

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Every time, and I mean EVERY single time I've seen Peyton Manning show up for a Vols game, whether in Knoxville, Tuscaloosa, or wherever, they've lost. Literally every single time. Maybe I've missed one, but I haven't seen them win once with him on the sideline.

Therefore, I nominate Peyton as the next UT coach!

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Re: Peyton Manning - I've Noticed A Trend

There is actually a faction on their fan boards that wants him as head coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

Not to defend Manning, but the odds are against him in this. As much as the vols lose these days, odds are any game he attends will be a loser LOL

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama

There is actually a faction on their fan boards that wants him as head coach.

Without stepping over the NS line, a recent poll showed Manning was the favorite to replace Senator Bob Corker at his retirement. Yeah, their fans are delusional when it comes to Manning.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

I do think it’s hilarious to watch Fulmer ride on Peyton’s coattails. How many of our fired coaches have you seen come back to games or be given a role in the athletic department? He’s gotten a lot of mileage out of 3-4 good years.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Without stepping over the NS line, a recent poll showed Manning was the favorite to replace Senator Bob Corker at his retirement. Yeah, their fans are delusional when it comes to Manning.
I think he would win the Senate race. But he'd be a mess as a head coach. He has no coaching experience, why throw someone like that into the SEC fire? He is their most popular player ever, why ruin his legacy? Manning has called on a lot of HOF QBs for advice in the past. He should talk to Bart Starr about this.

In all honesty, I seriously doubt they are even considering him or if he even wants the job. It seems to be just a few on there and it may be more of a joke they like to talk about.

TNElephantitis

1st Team
Nov 30, 2015
Memphis, TN

I've noticed the games he's there when they are honoring him for something always seem to be blowouts, too.

tlockwood

1st Team
Dec 15, 2000
Hephzibah, Ga

Peyton would be a disaster as a head coach. The SEC right now is no place for a first year coach.

That said, I urge Tenn to hire him!!!

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Every time, and I mean EVERY single time I've seen Peyton Manning show up for a Vols game, whether in Knoxville, Tuscaloosa, or wherever, they've lost. Literally every single time. Maybe I've missed one, but I haven't seen them win once with him on the sideline.

Therefore, I nominate Peyton as the next UT coach!

:cool:
Well, the overall trend is pointing in that direction, Peyton or no Peyton on the sideline. And that makes me smile.

scrodz

1st Team
Jan 29, 2008
Baltimore, MD

I saw the thread title and thought you were talking about his fivehead getting taller and taller...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.