FunnyMaine week 5

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
He's had better ones...
The stuff with the other teams has been more entertaining for some reason this year. He's slacking on accurately re-enacting our games.

I miss the excited comments of specific players and plays like "Go'n Jalen....GO'n JA-Len....GO'N JALEN!!!"

Or or he could have set up a joke like "This Patterson kid's supposed to be like Johnny Football....Our Defensive Backs are gonna get tested" (shakes head/worried look)..... *Levi Wallace Pick 6*...."Or NOT" (laughs)....*Sack* (laughs more) *Another INT* (Hysterical laughing)

Was hoping he'd give a shout out to Ronnie Clark getting his 1st career TD too.

He's still funny at times but he just seems to be putting more effort into the jokes about other teams across the nation.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
The stuff with the other teams has been more entertaining for some reason this year. He's slacking on accurately re-enacting our games.

I miss the excited comments of specific players and plays like "Go'n Jalen....GO'n JA-Len....GO'N JALEN!!!"

Or or he could have set up a joke like "This Patterson kid's supposed to be like Johnny Football....Our Defensive Backs are gonna get tested" (shakes head/worried look)..... *Levi Wallace Pick 6*...."Or NOT" (laughs)....*Sack* (laughs more) *Another INT* (Hysterical laughing)

Was hoping he'd give a shout out to Ronnie Clark getting his 1st career TD too.

He's still funny at times but he just seems to be putting more effort into the jokes about other teams across the nation.
"Minkaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Guy gets in my brainwaves because I was thinking the same thing at 38-3.

"Man, we ought to lay off the gas this could get ugly"

*Thinking about 2014 and 2015*

"Naaaaaaah, let'er eat"

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He just needs to do fewer of them. They are funny, but too similar from one week to the next.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.