2017-2018 Coaching Carousel - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Re: 2017-2018 Coaching Carousel

Sark might be available as an OC again very soon.
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DzynKingRTR View Post
    Sark might be available as an OC again very soon.
    To go where? His offense in the 2nd half today was just that -- offensive. So glad that ship sailed...
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

BamaNation Hall of Fame DzynKingRTR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Padreruf View Post
    To go where? His offense in the 2nd half today was just that -- offensive. So glad that ship sailed...
    the unemployment line
    Architects do it with models.

Roll Tide Roll

Barring a total collapse, I think Sumlin is safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Padreruf View Post
    Yep, very happy with Daboll.

Louisville officially canned AD Tom Jurich yesterday. That's significant because it makes Bobby Petrino much more attractive to prospective schools.

How Louisville's FBI mess impacts football: AD Tom Jurich’s exit reduces Bobby Petrino’s $8.5M buyout by half

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Albert Hanynesworth, former UT player and NFL player, just tweeted out: Great news is on the horizon for us VFLs!!!! It is just a matter of when! Thank you Mr. Haslam for trying to make Tennessee great again.

For those who don't know Jimmy Haslam is a UT alum who lives in Knoxville and has a net worth of $3.7 billion. Looks like he might be writing that check to get Butch out of there..

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    Albert Hanynesworth, former UT player and NFL player, just tweeted out: Great news is on the horizon for us VFLs!!!! It is just a matter of when! Thank you Mr. Haslam for trying to make Tennessee great again.

For those who don't know Jimmy Haslam is a UT alum who lives in Knoxville and has a net worth of $3.7 billion. Looks like he might be writing that check to get Butch out of there..
    So much rumblings about Jones being gone after Bama game Saturday....
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    So much rumblings about Jones being gone after Bama game Saturday....
    Look for it to be televised live pregame from the UcheaT lockerroom by CBS with Botch "boiling over with emotion" in announcing his own demise, and imploring the viles to "Win one for the Butcher!...my last one."

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post

Haslam owns the Cleveland Browns. I hope he brings his NFL wisdom to Knoxville.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

I would not put much stock in anything Haynesworth might say. Yeah Haslam owns the Browns and the Haslam family owns most all of Pilot Travel centers.

I also think with the reduced buyout the Vols may set their sights on Petrino. I could see a bidding war between UT and AU for Petrino.
    Last edited by GrayTide; October 19th, 2017 at 06:28 PM.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    I would not put much stock in anything Haynesworth might say. Yeah Haslam owns the Browns and the Haslam family owns most all of Pilot Travel centers.

I also think with the reduced buyout the Vols may set their sights on Petrino. I could see a bidding war between UT and AU for Petrino.
    I think the Haslams just sold their interest in Flying J to Berkshire Hathaway aka Warren Buffet. I would say they are probably flush with cash and can easily write the check to get rid of Butch.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

I just hope Haslam can help the Vols the way he has helped the Browns!
    Bama 917-318-44 73.4% On the field

26 SEC CHAMPIONSHIPS