Early Odds for Week 6 (2017) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
What.....a.....Game.....

These cats needed a Hottie Clockie at some point...but away we go to Week 6.

As always TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling or any other degenerate behavior. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only.

• Louisville is (only) a 3 point favorite over NC State
  • Penn St. is a 14 pt favorite over Northwestern
  • Clemson is a 21 pt favorite over Wake Forest
  • Michigan St. is a 12.5 pt underdog at Michigan
  • South Carolina is a 1.5 pt favorite over Arkansas
  • Washington is favored by 26 over Colorado
  • Oregon is a 1 pt underdog to Washington St.
  • Georgia is favored by 16 at Vandy
  • LSU is a 6 pt underdog in the Swamp vs. Florida
  • Oklahoma is a 26 pt favorite over Iowa St.
  • Kentucky is favored by 14.5 over Mizzou
  • Auburn is favored by 22 vs. Ole Miss
  • Bama opened as a 23.5 pt favorite at TAMU. That number is now up to 27.
  • Miami & Florida St. is a Pick 'Em

In related, odds news, Alabama is almost at even money to win the National Championship.

Updated odds to win national title via the Las Vegas SuperBook:
Alabama 6/5Clemson 4/1Ohio St 8/1Okla 10/1USC 15/1Penn St 15/1Mich 15/1Wash 15/1

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I like every favorite to win this week - another week with few surprises, IMO.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
I'm not sure people realize how bad the SEC is outside of Bama, and 2 notches down: AU and UGA, another notch down: UF, in the abyss: everyone else. You will kill OM. Bama is great, but not as good as it has looked the last 2 weeks - OM is baaad, Vandy just got swamped. You will not be tested til UGA, not because you are great, you are good IMO, but because the SEC is pathetic. It's conceivable A&M might put up a little resistance, but that's it. LSU, Ark and OM are hollow shells of their recent past.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'm not sure people realize how bad the SEC is outside of Bama, and 2 notches down: AU and UGA, another notch down: UF, in the abyss: everyone else. You will kill OM. Bama is great, but not as good as it has looked the last 2 weeks - OM is baaad, Vandy just got swamped. You will not be tested til UGA, not because you are great, you are good IMO, but because the SEC is pathetic. It's conceivable A&M might put up a little resistance, but that's it. LSU, Ark and OM are hollow shells of their recent past.
Are you not an Alabama fan?

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I do not care how tough SEC as a whole is, Bama is as they have been for yrs, top flight and running for a National Title. I am sorry the others have folded under Nicks pressure but that is their issue, not mine. Whether they are good or not does not stop us from running the table and winning number 17. Why should I care how other teams are? If SEC is considered strong or weak, Bama has proven they are strong, and as a Bama fan that is all I care about. Them being better has no bearing on how we do. We play who is on the schedule, good or bad. Maybe they need to worry about being so crappy, I am not losing any sleep over it.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Are you not an Alabama fan?
Win your conference Mr or MRS OSU then tak to the team who has 4 of last 8 national titles. We may not look as good cause SEC is down but we still beat most who step up to play us most times. NO TEAM matches our last 10 yrs. Go play the michigans and crow how great you are, if OSU was so great they should have a few more NC,s

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Win your conference Mr or MRS OSU then tak to the team who has 4 of last 8 national titles. We may not look as good cause SEC is down but we still beat most who step up to play us most times. NO TEAM matches our last 10 yrs. Go play the michigans and crow how great you are, if OSU was so great they should have a few more NC,s
You obviously know nothing about me.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton

LOL, check out B1G's post history before you go calling him a Bama hater.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Relax

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Dang dude chill. B1GTide(s) is good people around here. Nobody is questioning how good we are?? Look up top at the 1st post.....Vegas has us predicted as a lock almost.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.