2018 Quarterback recruiting from AJC

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jarren Williams is mentioned in the OP's link. BOL indicates he's a real possibility if Alabama pushes hard enough. Worth watching.
We got a couple of CB's for Williams to flip today. Saw his Opening video and he has a lively arm and is a good dual threat QB. We shall see what happens.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
Is Trevor Lawrence totally locked in with Clemson? If so, Why? Clemson currently has waiting in the wings, Cooper the #7 Dual threat QB in the 2016 class (RFR) and Johnson the #1 QB prospect in the 2017 class (FR) per ESPN. Johnson was also ranked the #2 PP QB by 247. So Lawrence will have some talent to overcome if he wants to play anytime soon.

brownsnake42

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2008
Cartersville, GA
Trevor is better now than anyone currently at Clemson. He will win that job. I've never seen a QB like him and I knew he was special when he threw for 800 yards as an 8 yr old in rec league. He has every throw in the book. The only thing to prove is the adjustment from "high school speed" to "college speed". IF he does that...he is your starter at Clemson next year at some point. By the way...my son is the starting OLB for Cartersville and is one of Trevor's "squad" members. He is absolutely one of the best young men I know and I cant wait to watch him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.