2017 Week 6 Game Week Thread (Practice Reports, Press Conference Updates, etc.)

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Bozeman not working again today with 1st O line. Sure wasn`t aware that he might be hurt. CNS has never mentioned so and I didn`t see him having any problem in the game.
I hope he will be able to play Saturday. That may affect our run game. Maybe he is sick? We don't need sickness going around the team. Wasn't another player sick last week (Jamey Mosley)? I am sure they take precautions though. I am not sure how much experience his replacement has. I read he has been here a few years though.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I hope he will be able to play Saturday. That may affect our run game. Maybe he is sick? We don't need sickness going around the team. Wasn't another player sick last week (Jamey Mosley)? I am sure they take precautions though. I am not sure how much experience his replacement has. I read he has been here a few years though.
Good call on possibly being sick. We will see #75 on the field Saturday.

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
One of the practice reports from yesterday stated that his right ankle was heavily taped.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Lately when there's been a player absent and coach doesn't mention it as an injury, the guy is ill. That's all. I'm betting that is what's going on with BB.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Lately when there's been a player absent and coach doesn't mention it as an injury, the guy is ill. That's all. I'm betting that is what's going on with BB.
Could be. Reports have been that he`s been at practice, no black jersey indicated, and that he`s been standing out while B. Kennedy operated at center with the first O line. So who knows? Everything reported ( and not reported ) seems to indicate that whatever, it doesn`t appear serious.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.