Happy 4,000 Day, Everyone!

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
The blowouts are fun and embarrassing Tennessee in their own stadium brings me joy, but my favorite win during this streak, has to be "Mount Cody's Block" game. May not be, check that definitely was not the prettiest game Bama played, but letting Tennessee gets so close to a win and then snatch it from them.......chef kissing fingers.

Here's to another 4,000 days without losing to those jabroni's.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
The blowouts are fun and embarrassing Tennessee in their own stadium brings me joy, but my favorite win during this streak, has to be "Mount Cody's Block" game. May not be, check that definitely was not the prettiest game Bama played, but letting Tennessee gets so close to a win and then snatch it from them.......chef kissing fingers.

Here's to another 4,000 days without losing to those jabroni's.
That was a sweet one, we snatch victory out of them like the air they breathe hehe

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Just for giggles found this , it has been 1403 days since aubs beat us

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Other than clemson most teams have long stretch since beating us LOL

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Heck yeah!!! Alabama has the chance to be perfect against Tennessee this entire decade. It’s a total shame some fans on here would mind if Alabama doesn’t play Tennessee anymore.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Hey, that's my birthday. Sounds like the perfect present!
I am so very fortunate that the third week in October cycles around my birthday... 10/15, and usually results in me having the best gift of all....Bama Throttling the viles!! Last year was so very sweet! Looking forward to a late birthday shellacking of the big Puke this year!!!!! Yeah....I HATE tn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.