Trash Talking from A&M

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Trying to post a screen shot of a Tweet from their university. Help?
Click on Advanced post, then hit the Tweet button and put the numbers from the tweet URL in between.

Or use [ tweet] 020832083802083 [ /tweet] with no spaces, but put the numbers from the url in between and not my random numbers. No telling what you'd get lol

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
if it's a screen shot post as an image or attachment. choose the lil image icon to the left of the film strip icon in the reply box. if/when it wants a url just use the url you got from this site.....

http://tinypic.com/

all that site does is upload your photo (that you pick) and then give you a url in return. then boom, copy and paste to that requested url and you're all good man.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
This was talked about in the post game thread. I don't think it was ever substantiated but it was being passed around on Twitter than Nick Starkles (SP?) said something to the effect of "Alabama runs up the score on the bad teams but they'll be the only ones running next Saturday." I never saw a reputable member of the media post the quote from the player so I chalked it up to social media rumor..

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

This pep rally standard is all I could find. Pretty much nothing.

The original tweet looks like it is gone.

Last edited:

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
This was talked about in the post game thread. I don't think it was ever substantiated but it was being passed around on Twitter than Nick Starkles (SP?) said something to the effect of "Alabama runs up the score on the bad teams but they'll be the only ones running next Saturday." I never saw a reputable member of the media post the quote from the player so I chalked it up to social media rumor..
That's what makes this so very bueno. If he has an actual picture, it's no longer hearsay. But could always just be an editted pic. We shall see

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I don’t think he actually said this so I didn’t post it before but here it is for reference:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
All that work on uploading an image for a fake tweet? What a shame. Thread is shut down since it's not real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.