Link: Happiness over Ronnie Clark scoring

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Always love a happy ending, sometimes the old saying is right, good things come to those who wait. Happy for the young man.

bamajag600

3rd Team
Apr 27, 2006
Hawaii
Ronnie played for Calera, the same high school that I did many years ago. I don't know him personally, but I've always pulled especially hard for the young man. He's had a tough injury plagued career, and it was so cool that I was there at the game to cheer for him when he scored. I certainly admire his perseverance.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Ronnie played for Calera, the same high school that I did many years ago. I don't know him personally, but I've always pulled especially hard for the young man. He's had a tough injury plagued career, and it was so cool that I was there at the game to cheer for him when he scored. I certainly admire his perseverance.
Go Eagles!

Reactions: bamajag600

BamaInCummingGA#1

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming,GA
Love stories like this all the way around.
First, for Clark to hang around and keep working and putting forth the effort is a testament to what kind of man he is. He will do well in life.
For the team to run down there like they did to congratulate him like that shows a togetherness very few programs experience. That bodes very well for this team.
This is turning out to be one of my favorite teams.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I can remember when Calera was 2A and were in our area in the late 90's. We became rivals in baseball. I also helped build the majority of power lines in Calera, Montevallo, Pea Ridge and Briarfield I think the name was. Sorry for the derail!

Ronnie was a pretty dang good QB too, but I'm not trying to insinuate he should have played at Bama. He is a good story considering the injuries and what not!

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Saw similar story on Najee Harris heis HS coach and friends went to first game they could on their BYE weekend, saw him score his first TD. Said when they went bonkers fans around them looked at them funny. That was until they told the fans that was their guy, then they joined in. Like out players our fans ROCK

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.