Game Thread: Louisville vs NC State

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I don't think NC State needs to score here, just run 5+ minutes off of the clock and that might be enough to ice it.

Any score and it's cue the fat lady.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Happy for NC State. No repeat for Jackson. Now maybe these teams will get fired up for Clemson.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Glad for NC State. They look pretty good. They'll have a chance at home against Clemson.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Nah. Not really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
Agree. Talking heads are already "excited" and mentioning NC State as a playoff contender. LOL. This can poured in concrete: NC State will not win the playoffs. NC State has only a very, very small change of being in the final four. If you don't believe it, look at their recruiting rankings and then compare at past BCS and Playoff Champions and you will see why. They just don't have the talent. Period.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
This NC State team lost to USCe?! Hmmmm...[emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
USC unfortunately lost their team's version of Prothro, I think for the season. He broke his leg against Kentucky. If he had been available for A&M, I'd bet they would have won. They also lost several offensive starters against A&M, so their season may very well get railroaded by the injury bug. I think the team that beat NC State was probably the second best team in the East.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.