Comedian Ralphie May died today at 45...

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Heard about this at around 3 this evening...been on the road since I got off work....(making that Huntsville to Bibb Co run) didn't see anyone post about it, if it's already been posted, then just remove mine....he was a funny dude....and My same age, which always gets your attention....RIP....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
A good buddy of mine worked as his executive coordinator - they were very close. He's pretty beat up over this.

It's probably too soon to say it, but considering the way they guy treated his body, the news is not surprising.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I'm not surprised to hear that...massively overweight, and liked to party (or so It seemed...I in no way personally know about him) I'm looking a bit at myself right now....same age, and not the best of health due to choices made in life...

He was a ridiculously funny dude, and stomped all over the notion of being PC....crossing lines most would never dare....for that reason in itself, I admired the guy!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
He was a ridiculously funny dude, and stomped all over the notion of being PC....crossing lines most would never dare....for that reason in itself, I admired the guy!
Yah, he really was a good example of what comedians should be. Pushing boundaries is a powerful comedic tool.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
Yah, he really was a good example of what comedians should be. Pushing boundaries is a powerful comedic tool.
We had a conversation at work today long before the news of this....(most today was LOL'ing about coach Yaw Yaw...but anyway..)
We were talking about the PC world, and how the older comedians didn't pull ANY punches on ANY topic..... Then this news hit......

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Literally never heard of him until today.

But anyone younger than I is too young to die. So RIP Ralphie.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Way too young. Anybody else notice the longer you hang around this planet the older "too young to die" gets?

Hit 40 this year, type 1 diabetic and started insulin pump therapy about six weeks ago. Try to take care of what you're given.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.