Everyone in lower Al get ready to hunker down..(hurricane)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

ddsmit

Suspended
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL
My mom is in Elberta. Battening down the hatches.
Dub I hope your Mom is Ok, we're in west Pensacola and I doubt the winds were over 40 mph here. It just blew twigs out of the oak trees and made a mess of the yard but that being said we were lucky in this area.

Last edited:

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Dub I hope your Mom is Ok, were in west Pensacola and I doubt the winds were over 40 mph here. It just blew twigs out of the oak trees and made a mess of the yard but that being said we were lucky in this area.
Spoke to her this morning. All good. Luckily just made a mess of things. My dad, 5 miles from me in Trussvegas, has lost power though. We're getting some pretty good wind and rain up here right now.

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
We lost power a bit in the middle of the night, and a few small limbs down. Sister is good in Orange Beach too, but she said it was scary with tornado warnings.
Glad everyone is good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Here in Prattville it was on the mild side of mild - and that isn't a complaint.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We had a tornado warning during the second half of the game. Had to go back and forth from one room watching the game and the other watching Spann.

Luckily, it wasn't anything major. This morning the wind has been crazy though. I hope everyone stays safe.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.